Make a reservation
To avoid disappointment we highly recommend you make a reservation as far in advance as possible.
Please use the online booking facility below to make your reservation.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – COVID-19:
In compliance with the new government guidance, from Monday September the 14th we are applying the ‘Rule of six’.
• Legally we can now only accept a maximum of 6 guests per table throughout our venue.
• Under no circumstance will we honour multiple table bookings made by the same party.
• We are operating table service only for both dining and drinking, please wait to be served.
• Bar and outdoor tables are available on a first come first served basis, maximum of 6 guests per table with strict
social distancing from others at all times.
• We reserve the right to remove anyone that doesn’t adhere to these rules which are in place for everyones safety.
AFTERNOON TEA BOOKINGS CANNOT BE TAKEN ONLINE, TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US AS ABOVE TO BOOK.
While we aim to cater for dietary requirements across our menus including gluten free and vegetarian dishes, please do let our team know of any special allergens at the time of booking, so options or alternatives can be discussed. Regrettably we cannot guarantee any of our dishes are free from nuts.
Kindly note that unfortunately we cannot accommodate hen party bookings.