Make a reservation
WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO THE GOVERNMENT LOCKDOWN.
OUR BOOKINGS SYSTEM AND HEAD OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
OUR COVID-19 REGULATIONS:
In compliance with the new government legislation, all guests must vacate the venue by 11pm at which time we will be closing our doors.
While we want you all to continue a positive and enjoyable experience with us it’s crucial you adhere to the following rules during your visit.
• Legally we can now only accept a maximum of 6 guests per table throughout our venue and you must be from one household and support bubble only.
• Under no circumstance will we honour multiple table bookings made by the same party or socialising with other groups.
• On arrival please ‘check-in’ using our QR code posters displayed at the entrance with your NHS Covid-19 app.
• You must wear a face covering within our venue at all times, except when seated at your table.
• We are operating table service only for both dining and drinking, please wait to be served.
• Please be mindful of social distancing from others at all times.
Please be aware on booking with us you are confirming that the above regulations will be met accordingly.
We appreciate your continued support and understanding.
AFTERNOON TEA BOOKINGS CANNOT BE TAKEN ONLINE, TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US AS ABOVE TO BOOK.
While we aim to cater for dietary requirements across our menus including gluten free and vegetarian dishes, please do let our team know of any special allergens at the time of booking, so options or alternatives can be discussed. Regrettably we cannot guarantee any of our dishes are free from nuts.
Kindly note that unfortunately we cannot accommodate hen party bookings.